From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Assassination Attempts by Fox News Crazed White Guys is what I think is really going on

The day the guy jumped the White House fence, I remember distinctly.  I finished work and went to Google News and The Lead Story was Obama his wife and kids leaving, a breaking news story that they were getting on a helicopter on the White House lawn.  I thought it was weird. Why was that a breaking news story? 

THEN awhile later came news that a guy jumped the fence just “four minutes” after the First Family left the White House.

OK, I keep waking up thinking that it was weird how much attention the news paid to them leaving the White House that day.  I got the sense there was an urgency in the way they were reporting the story of them leaving. THEN the guy jumped the fence.

I think there is more to these incidents against the White House than the news is telling.  I think there have been assassination attempts on the President and his family by deranged Fox News crazed angry white guys. 
Stay tuned.

-ke

Post note: The First Family was Rushing out the door, into the helicopter that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment