From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Coyote is always hungry, coronavirus is always seeking new hosts...

A woman where I live (senior housing) prances around very trumpian, chin jutted forward, no mask, never a mask as she drives away into town and back several times a day, making me say to myself as she walks by, there goes Mike Pence in drag...
*
You can't reopen economy until you conquer disease that closed it, how can humans be this stupid!?!?!?
*
I'd been a germaphobe for years before coronavirus hit, cringing if someone hugged me. When I smelled someone's breath, I always wondered if I was actually inhaling molecules that had been inside that person's mouth. Then two months ago Thom Hartmann said on his show that, indeed, when you smell garlic breath, you are inhaling tiny particles that have been inside that person's mouth and it's on those particles that Covid-19 travels from one respiratory host to another. I don't know if I'll ever be able to stand close to anyone again…
*
I swear some people act like they have Covid of the brain, we just haven't detected it yet. It would explain so much:
"It's disturbing to say the least," said Glenn Tolbert after hearing that a man threw a rock into the windshield of a DDOT bus because he was upset that the driver told him he had to wear a mask to ride. Tolbert, President of Amalgamated Transit Union Local 26, said they are working with officials with the City of Detroit to design a barrier that would keep drivers protected  https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/man-smashes-rock-into-windshield-of-bus-after-being-told-he-had-to-wear-a-mask-to-ride?fbclid=IwAR1VHsOzs1gJ-IVgjQ3D-JaCt9EXiclD8YOwa8u1hA5Kfk9uH9APRttLJ5A
*
This is not first time in history that humans have had to take drastic measures to survive a pandemic. It is probably not first time that a sizable number of persons were ignorant and made the pandemic worse.
sigh

*
Why did Fauci et al go into quarantine but not Mike Pence?
*
Comment from friend in response:

Fauci is concerned who he might infect if he has COVID. Pence wouldn’t care
*
I hear or read another story of stupid humans demanding their right to party and do other crowded obviously dangerous stuff in a pandemic and all I can think of, repeating in my head is: Coyote is always hungry, coronavirus is always seeking new hosts.
Kay Ebeling 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment