From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, January 25, 2021

I don't know why no one mentions global warming connection to new viruses. They used to before Covid-19.

Right now the virus is outsmarting the humans

By Kay Ebeling

See also: 

Scientists knew a heating planet would produce new viruses / pandemics as far back as 1970s

Only the beginning As people realize how bad this is going to be, I bet we see

Why is no one connecting Covid-19 with melting glaciers and icecaps which are releasing new viruses????? Ironically, we are not hearing more about viruses in melting glaciers 

*
I first heard that the planet was heating in the late 1970s,

In 1978 fresh out of college with a bachelor's degree, I got hired by NASA as a writer-editor in their newsroom in Houston. My senior year I lobbied myself into the job because I was a real space program enthusiast at the time, thought I'd even be a journalist in space if I continued on that career path. Then five years later I was back in L.A. working in the film industry.

However, I left Houston with knowledge and information that at the time I didn't even realize was important, but today haunts me and enters my mind several times a day.

I learned in 1978 that the planet was heating too fast, at an alarming rate, and the effects could be devastating. I learned it while interviewing a geologist about his annual trips to Antarctica to collect stray asteroid rocks that land there. After the interview as I was packing up to leave his office he threw out, "You know what's really alarming is the planet is heating up and heating too fast." I stopped and he continued. He said every time he goes to Antarctica "you can see it, it's obvious.  The ice caps are melting." I said, isn't that just something that happens in cycles and he got excited. "Yes that's true but this is different. The amount of ice that is melting is alarmingly, not like anything that's happened before." I think I scampered away as I was still kind of young and in way over my head on that job.

But I never forgot what he said about the planet warming too fast, I never forgot the passion in his face, he was really alarmed.

So after that, now and then there would be a news story or magazine article about global warming, and I'd read it, and since that first conversation in 1978, I've read a lot of articles. And EVERY ARTICLE I read about global warming and climate change predicted new viruses would accompany it.  EVERY ONE.

EVERY ARTICLE I read about global warming and climate change predicted new viruses.  EVERY ONE

I don't know why no one in today's news media is mentioning the connection between global warming and new viruses but … they used to before the viruses hit.

Okay here is where a real journalist goes into a research dive. I could track down those Scientific Americans or other magazine articles from the 1980s-2000 or so that predicted viruses would result from the ecological disaster humans are making of our planet.  Global warming and methane emissions and car exhaust and airplanes, it's all combining to make our own planet itself choke for air.

At age 72, I have come to attribute life qualities to Earth, to think of the planet as a living organism with an immune system. It produces fire and flood and it ejects micro organisms to protect itself, just like humans produce antibodies to fight disease. Earth is just trying to stay alive and right now she's becoming overrun by parasites on two legs who keep trying to kill her.

So she's produced an RNA strand that humans call covid with an amazing ability to mutate so that no matter what the humans do, the RNA strand virus will keep on infecting.

I think the planet itself produced the Covid virus in 2019 and is still producing more versions of that and other viruses, because she wants the humans to STOP. Look around and see what you are doing to the planet and STOP. And if the only way the planet can get the humans to stop is to force them to stay away from each other or die, then Mother Earth will do what she has to do to protect her own.

Right now the virus is outsmarting the humans, because most humans are UNWILLING to adapt and change.  As I observe from my mountain top, I think of the dinosaurs who kept on going to the tar pits even after other dinosaurs died there over and over, so determined were they to get water, in what they call Los Angeles today.  
*

Producer, City of Angels Blog since 2007

Not just L.A. The City of Angels is Everywhere 

*
Cut paragraphs:
Evolution, I think, is creation ongoing. It did not stop after seven days as some Vatican monk wrote in the Bible.  Evolution and creation are still going on.
And
Today think people who want to go into space are … uninformed. It took millions of years for humans to evolve to this life form, we are totally attuned to Planet Earth. Once you leave the atmosphere, it's all down hill, and talk to any astronaut. You don’t want the effects low-gravity has on your body, believe me, traveling in space is for machines.
*
Reference: 
and
and 
or better yet this list 
*
-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment