From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, October 3, 2016

Radical Centrists, our time is Now!

i think I might be turning republican in my old age, i've heard that happens. I find myself agreeing with the sane ones on the right, the ones who've written editorials recently on why they are going for Hillary. I read those and I feel like I'm talking to my dad at dinner and it makes me feel serene. Maybe what I am is a Radical Centrist, willing to walk that middle road and find harmony among the masses so we can all move forward. Yeah that's it, this is what a potential Hillary presidency is doing to me. Radical Centrism is the future.

What i love about Hillary is she's my age, she even kinda looks like me, I also was raised by republicans then went left during the vietnam war era. In fact, Hillary is the president I would have been if I had just played things differently. I see myself when I see Hillary, (with better cosmetics than mine albeit) and when she opens her mouth, I hear me. Maybe it was an inner self loathing that made me detest her in those early months of the campaign, I really should look at that. Meanwhile, wow, I am looking forward to what she will do as President and my vicarious experience of it. But I don't dress like her, man, she needs help in that department.

Like
Comment
Comments
Jo Miller I've never liked this woman. Never ever. Damn, if I'm not warming up to her. I mean, I was voting for her anyway, but I might feel less self loathing after I do, if my dislike for her continues to recede.
UnlikeReply116 mins
Kay Ebeling I think we were all affected by the decades of negative press she endured
LikeReply16 mins
Kay Ebeling I used to be jealous, too, as I wish I had a husband like Bill

We need a PR campaign where people "Brag" about how much taxes they pay, as it shows how rich they are. They could get bumper stickers, "I pay 47 percent" "I pay 58 percent" and it would be a status symbol. And guess what. Bridges would stop collapsing and airports would modernize and schools would educate kids and there would be enough senior housing for all the seniors, and armor plated tanks for soldiers, and on and on and on. Instead we get people who think not paying taxes is Smart? No, it's unpatriotic, selfish, and ignorant.

The Republican nominee reported nearly $1 billion in losses in 1995, opening the door to tax avoidance in subsequent years.
NYTIMES.COM|BY DAVID BARSTOW, SUSANNE CRAIG, RUSS BUETTNER AND MEGAN TWOHEY

15 hrs
I've heard about five “progressive” pundits in the past week misquote Gary Johnson as not being able to name a foreign leader, as apparently out of context half-quotes have overflown from Fox News and Breitbart into the mainstream. The question the Libertarian candidate was asked was “Can you name a foreign leader that you admire,” and he said he couldn't. EVERYONE is misquoting that as him not being able to name a foreign leader at all, which was not the question. Cutting words out of quotes to fit your needs is a tactic we've grown accustomed to past two decades from the Fox News machine. Now, it seems, the rest of them are sinking to the Fox level of changing a quote to serve your agenda and in the end, we all lose.

ed. That’s why, for the first time in our history, The Arizona Republic will support a Democrat for president.
What Clinton has (and Trump doesn’t)
The challenges the United States faces domestically and internationally demand a steady hand, a cool head and the ability to think carefully before acting.
Hillary Clinton understands this. Donald Trump does not.
Clinton has the temperament and experience to be president. Donald Trump does not.
PRIMARY ENDORSEMENTS: Why Dems should choose Clinton | The case against Donald Trump
Clinton knows how to compromise and to lead with intelligence, decorum and perspective. She has a record of public service as First Lady, senator and secretary of state. She has withstood decades of scrutiny so intense it would wither most politicians. The vehemence of some of the anti-Clinton attacks strains credulity."
The Arizona Republic editorial board endorses Hillary Clinton for president.
AZCENTRAL.COM
Like
Comment
Comments
Peter Flynn the fascist states of america ; captital ; lower manhatten (wall street); rubber stamp ; DC

Does anyone know what Hillary does to maintain self control? Is it Yoga, deep breathing, Valium at a very low dose? I want to learn how to contain myself when someone is saying outrageous things and then come back with an intelligent reasoned response, the way she did in that debate. I Wish I had that much self discipline...
Like
Comment
Comments
Jo Miller Lifetime of fighting ISIS has helped train her to keep her cool? I do think that just years of public scrutiny has helped her to publicly hold her tongue. I'd hate to see the pile of broken dishes in her de-stressing room.
Johnny Pierce Breathing and mindfulness.


*****
Posted by Kay Ebeling
Producer, City of Angels Blog
The City of Angels is Everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment