From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Paying high taxes could get you laid

(First Published Oct 2016 along with predictions of how great it will be when Hillary is President... sigh, edited here)
We need a PR campaign where people "Brag" about how much taxes they pay, as it shows how rich they are. They could get bumper stickers, "I pay 47 percent" "I pay 58 percent" and it would be a status symbol.
Indeed, paying high taxes could get you laid
And guess what. Bridges would stop collapsing and airports would modernize and schools would educate kids and there would be enough senior housing for all the seniors, and armor plated tanks for soldiers, and on and on and on. Instead we get people who think not paying taxes is Smart? No, it's unpatriotic, selfish, and ignorant. 

CITYOFANGELS25.BLOGSPOT.COM
Kay Ebeling 2 mins · i think I might be turning republican in my old age, i've heard that happens. I find myself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment