From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, June 15, 2020

I knew first time I saw Fox News that it was Russian

knew first time I saw Fox News that it was Russian, I recognized it, and to this day I'm wondering how I knew that back in 2013. I think it's because when I worked at NASA in the newsroom in Houston 1978 to 83, a lot of Russians came through our offices, journalists mostly, so I became familiar with the Communist / Soviet way of controlling information. Also Jim Oberg used to come to Charles Redmond's office late afternoons and I'd join them to listen and Oberg was the liaison for NASA with the Russian journalists and he'd share his experiences. Somehow I knew as soon as I saw Judge Janeane clips and that morning brainwash on Fox, that it was anti-American and created by same people who did Pravda and other news things in Russia when it was the Soviet Union. I just knew it and tried to tell people way back then in letters to the editor especially in Antelope Valley newspapers. Around that time I heard Hillary Clinton, then Secretary of State, refer to "Information Warfare" and I knew then that was what Fox News was doing.
I also knew, as soon as I saw them, that "smart phones" would leave humans vulnerable to losing freedom, I didn't know exactly how, I just knew as soon as I saw them, that agents of foreign nations would use them to do bad things to Americans and. . . well so far most people are fine with what privacy we're losing to smart phones. I finally had to get one as there are no phone booths anywhere anymore, but I only use it for safety when I go out, which nowadays is never, and to coordinate deliveries during the time I have to wait outside.
Obama tried in 2008 as soon as he took office to start an investigation into Fox News and he got beaten down so bad, I don't think he ever recovered, and now if you try to find information about that 2008 investigation through internet searches, nothing comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment