From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, May 20, 2018

I Am Legend joins 2018 to 2081, as Trump chaos plays out like Orwell's 1984

You don’t have to invert 2018 to 2081 for the title of today's version of 1984, as Orwell did writing in 1948, because the political horror story is going on today, it's not futuristic fiction. 
Now I'm reminded of the film, "I Am Legend."
Recently I clicked on a Bill Maher video on YouTube and as I wandered around the house, the Auto Play continued through several videos from past few years, lots of monologues from Bill Maher and other comedians.  As the clips play. it feels like I'm in those scenes of the movie “I Am Legend” where the hero is in his kitchen while videos play, news clips that show how his apocalyptic world went from embrace of a cure for cancer to a medical catastrophe that turned humans who didn't die from it into zombie-like monsters.  Will Smith as Dr. Robert Neville, the character first introduced in Richard Matheson’s novel, eats breakfast and watches reruns of videos that explain how his world became the hellscape it is in the film. 
Today I'm watching Bill Maher and Seth Meyers and Stephen Colbert clips from the past two years and it's as if I am Robert Neville in “I Am Legend” watching video of what just happened to the United States.
*
Are they telling us in advance that Nazi like storm troopers are coming soon?
Lately I hear Trump and Giuliani say the FBI is acting like nazi storm troopers and many pundits saying how strange that is, how it makes no sense.
Remember how everything the Trumpsters accused Hillary of doing, such as pay for play and rigging the election, turned out to be something the Trumpsters were actually doing themselves?
Recently we learned that Trump’s thugs raided his own doctors’ offices soon after he became President, with no legal reason, just to seize the new president’s medical records. Are Nazi-like raids what all of us in USA are in for soon?
I think so. I think as long as they are calling the FBI storm troopers in the way they served a search warrant on Michael Cohen, the Trumpsters are planning to build a new FBI that actually is full of storm troopers.
My passport is still good. . .

The Trump revamped FBI likely Will Be storm troopers, if Donald Trump is not impeached indicted and sent to Guantanamo
Fast!

This was amazing information warfare that brought down the USA, mainly in 2016, but it was an attack of misinformation that dates back to 1995.
No weapons of war, no bullets, no blood even, unless you count guys picking up guns to kill strangers after years of hearing someone was coming for their guns. 
What frightens me is what happens after one or two generations of this misinformation, the limited amount of real truth that gets to humans amidst all the drivel. 
In two generations Americans won’t even remember truth.
*
We Will All Be Like Russians
I watch documentaries and news reports about how people in Russia live, and up until about a year ago Americans like me were shocked that Russians could be so misinformed, could be so devoted to corrupt political leaders that they believe everything they say even though it's contrary to the truth being seen by the rest of the world.
Americans are rapidly becoming just as brainwashed as Russians.
*
Since the last days of the 2016 election, I've felt a fear and now that he's in office 1.5 years, the fear is distinct.  As a little girl, I’d feel a similar visceral fear when I’d hear about how easy it was to change the way people thought in the 1950s Soviet Union.
*
By Kay Ebeling
Producer, City of Angels Blog 
Not Just L.A., the city of angels is everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment