From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, April 29, 2019

In a Matter of Days

Remembering the time Obama’s helicopter flew over my apartment building in 2015. I ran outside and as I stood under a tree, the underside of the copter went Right Over My Head, then he breezed onto the private airport uptown. 
What I'm remembering now is the Love. I could feel love emanating from the helicopter, honest. As news reports showed he was approaching South Lake Tahoe, I anticipated the love, then as he flew over, I Felt the Love. Just knowing he was coming to my town filled me with love, even though I'm sure once he got here, he mixed with neighbors who have much better dental work than I do…
Everything about Obama used to evoke a feeling of love in me. His voice. You’d hear it on a news clip during his years as president, and you’d stop to listen, you’d want to hear more, drop what you're doing to hear more. Obama’s voice actually massaged a person. Oh, It's been So Long since I felt that way hearing my President speak.
Then on top of that Obama would be saying something so SANE and resolving. Whatever issue he was dealing with Obama would find a way to resolve it, even if it meant learning nuclear physics so he could communicate with the scientists during Iran treaty negotiations, the agreement our current president tore up as soon as he got into office and now gas prices are soaring.
I wish I didn't care about this stuff but I do.
I miss Barack Obama. I'm also concerned that he had some kind of a stroke while he was in office, the way he falters when he speaks now. Obama didn't say um, um, um, um, um, over and over when he first ran for President the way he does now. The way he was attacked by information warfare as President from all sides the minute he took office probably caused it.
The saddest part of all this has been watching my countrymen fall for the lies, as much as it would have been sad to see them fall to any other weapon of war, except the victims of information warfare are still alive and walking around, in my part of town with shocked expressions on their faces, segueing slowly into guilt as they begin to realize Trump conned them. I don't know the steps of Trump withdrawal, but I think they're finally figuring out they're now powerless.
I don't want anything to do with Trump voters because I know the con only worked on people who were primed and ready to hate their neighbors to begin with. Again kudos to Vladimir for finding these easy ways to manipulate Americans but now we all have to live with what's left.
I miss Barack Obama so much.
*
Those information warfare attacks have been going on since at least 2013 when I first noticed them, probably sooner, see my 2013 Facebook posts, I'm not going to repeat it all over again. Also see my LTE’s to Antelope Valley Press 2012-13 where I was trying to point out to people, it's information warfare, we're being attacked by lies on the news. My neighbors' reaction was so bad, I moved to Tahoe.
***
“The biggest hoax in American history, it really has been,” said the Donald looking straight into the camera last night. Note he had no Subject of that sentence, so to me Trump was admitting to the world that he himself had just pulled off “the biggest hoax in history.” Indeed he's bragging about it. Making Trump’s newly enabled power even more phenomenal last night was the gang of low IQ supporters behind him cheering. Trump manipulates them so easily.
I often think Trump knows exactly what he's doing, as he continues to work for Russia / Saudis. He has been Very Successful in his role as Trojan Horse, a weapon inside our own White House destroying USA from within. Now and then he telegraphs what's really going on, I think, he let's us know in the spaces between the words what he's really doing.
I also think he gets almost a sexual rush out of these double entendres he says in front of his base with meanings that go over their heads. Yes this is “the biggest hoax in American history” and he's perpetrating it right in front of our eyes on network news while the targets of the hoax cheer for it.
What scares me this week is what was NRA influence on Trump tearing up the United Nations international arms deal, signing his decree abolishing it in front of a hollering NRA meeting in Indianapolis a few days ago. What kind of international apocalypse of mass shootings will we see now in cities across the world? What role did Maria Butina have in spreading this skewered Second Amendment misread not only all over the USA but apparently to other countries as well and how many other Maria Butinas are out there who have not been caught.
Life under Trump is making me scared to go to public events as I don't know where the next nut case full of internet inspired insanity is going to pull an assault rifle out and start shooting. He could decide to target old ladies, he could have found out there's a smart ass journalist old lady living where I live and just wait outside for me. Get on the same bus as me so he can take me out with a few others.
Going to start using more taxis less buses.
I know I'm being a little over reactionary. But still
The original intent of terrorism is to make citizens terrified.
It's working.
-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment