From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Earth is sick, trees are groaning, w/trash mulching into fallen leaves...

*
Kay Ebeling
Taking a stroll in grounds of Tahoe Senior Plaza I was alarmed to see all the trash mixed in with the leaves falling yesterday. Apparently it blows in from everywhere- plastic papers cups containers all mulch into the ground in the forest. 
I stopped and felt a need to tell the trees that not all the humans do this. Always now the air smells of car exhaust unless there is wind, I don't drive, I'm not causing this. 
Inside I watched video on YouTube of another hurricane forming in the Atlantic and the swirling winds on the planet looked like pustules, pimples, a thing forming on an ailing surface to eject toxic stuff. 
Of course I’d had a smoke outside so the idea was enhanced but still. 
The planet is sick, trees are groaning, w/trash mulching into fallen leaves...
Humans are making the planet sick. And people like me who are highly sensitive can feel the planet moaning.
I tried to get screen shot of the "postule" best I can find is URL at point in video "copy URL at time" where it takes place:
-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment