From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Footnote re post from yesterday

It was like a perfect storm that my sister and I, after both being sexualized by Father Horne in the 1950s, were now entering this population of "sexually liberated" women, as our dysfunction almost went unnoticed in that crowd. Post linked here:

We didn't call ourselves hippies, that name appeared years after the movement had started

By Kay Ebeling (email cityofangelslady @ yahoo )

First time I heard the word "hippie" was around 1970 when, as many of the females of our tribes did, I found work as a naked model. I had hitchhiked to Hollywood from Laguna Beach where 

No comments:

Post a Comment