From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Hot global truths

 I first learned about global warming / climate change in 1970s, and since then I've kept up with news about it. Now I'm an old lady on a mountain top watching most of the predictions come true, plus many events no one imagined. It's much like living in a true life sci-fi story, where my character is a wise grizzled and wrinkled shrinking woman with a gap-toothed brainy grin, cackling at young 'uns who are just now figuring it out, and I'm mumbling, you should have been paying more attention.

(Above on Facebook, below on Twitter)

I first learned of climate change in 1970s and kept up on the topic. Now I'm an old lady on a mountaintop watching predictions come true. I live in a sci-fi story, a wise and wrinkled shrinking woman, cackling at young 'uns just now getting it, wishing they'd paid more attention

-Kay Ebeling, riding the planet one round after another

No comments:

Post a Comment