From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Preview: 1976 Jimmy Carter Campaign project report, Travis County Texas, UT Austin internship

There is a story behind this flyer I designed and distributed, when I worked for Jimmy Carter for President in 1976. Last week after months of searching, I found the 20-plus page paper in a box, the report on my internship with Travis County Texas Democrats as a student at UT Austin. I will be scanning more in a few days, hope to find a way to make the image more sharp first. Meanwhile here is a preview, flyer to be handed out at places where counter culture persons would go. Goal of the project was to reach voters who had dropped out and convince them that it was worth it to drop back in to vote for Jimmy Carter.  

Page 14 

No comments:

Post a Comment