They say when you're dying, your life passes before your eyes rapidly. Well I guess that's kind of what's happening to me, I'm dying slowly and as I sit here one after another one weird event I experienced plays through my mind, and I had a really unusual life. This could go on for a while. Jimmy Carter was in hospice for 3 years. So now that several hours every day are taken up with Home Health nurses doing several wonderful things, the energy I need to produce climate change posts isn't there anymore. I am age 78 and someone else will get this information out, I can step back for a while. So I think for now and in the coming weeks and months- Who knows how long- when another one of those events pops into my head, I'm going to go to my Google Docs and voice type it out; and then edit of course or else you could have some really funny mistakes. One thing I can say now is for the first time in decades I'm able to turn off the noise and listen to The Silence, something I used to do back in the '60s when I lived in the yoga ashram. more to come
I need new pictures to grab screenshots from Stay tuned

No comments:
Post a Comment