From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

So glad I ended up hiding in a mountain hut with these developments

These traitors are shipping nuclear materials to the Saudis, same stuff Obama worked so hard to stop the Iranians from developing our own President is giving to the Saudis, and no one is stopping it. This attack uses disinformation not only to deceive but to nullify the people into just going along. If nothing else, NATO, the UN, should step in and stop Trump but it seems everyone is letting themselves be distracted. With Brexit happening at the same time? And the Gilets Jaunes? Yikes, I'm just glad I'm in a small town on a mountain top, hiding under six feet of snow, hope the frozen wall around me protects me as this shit is about to blow!

No comments:

Post a Comment