From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

More Rwanda Parallels with Trump Presidency

Trump calls Hispanic immigrants "an infestation, like cockroaches," Beto said this AM, and I jumped out of my skin. "Cockroaches" was the term the radio repeated to get the Hutus to pick up their machetes and start to slaughter their neighbors the Tutsis in1994 Rwanda. The word cockroach was a trigger. Now Trump repeats the word "infestation."
I swear a genocide is about to happen here, and after they are done attacking the immigrants, they will start in on people who don't support Trump, the "Dumocrats" and "libtards" of the hateful comments you read today. 
I don't want to be here when all that starts and Right Now i'm glad I had an incident yesterday with a redneck bus driver yelling hate at me. It kick started my realization that I'm not imagining this, I need to get outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment