From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Going to web log a while, first drafts off top of head, here is one now

Food Bank Food Recipe. Chicken broth, add solids from canned spinach and canned yams, liquefy, drink as soup. If you are hungry it tastes wonderful, not something you’d ever overeat. Spices help. Everything is better with spices. I am living on 800 a month and food stamps that last two weeks, a new experience for me. All those years I was working were not counted by Social Security, the years with U.S. government followed by decades of finky funky jobs I could do and still be a stay at home mom. Thank God for subsidized housing and food stamps- and food banks- sometimes I have a glimmer of memory of- as a tweenager- hearing Lyndon Johnson make speeches about his war on poverty and feeling reassured, that I would not be in bad shape if I ended up as a broke old lady, and I did.  So glad at least HUD survived the following decades, I think because builders and property owners make money on HUD. Ah America, what will you do next. Good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment