From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Is destroying Twitter part of the Trump / Putin coup? Sat AM weblog

Just read a twitter post saying we don’t need to stop using fossil fuels, we need to get rid of 80 percent of the human population instead. The post was followed by a stream of comments from persons who agreed, making suggestions on ways to do so.  Now and then I go to Twitter out of old habit because up to about a year ago, I was following several really smart people and news sources there, so I’d learn things. But when Elon took it over, most the smart people left “X”, and, unfortunately, they all went disparate ways, to different “new” twitter-like sites that I can't find now, or when I do find one, I can't find my old twitter connections anymore. I can't help thinking someone arranged to ruin Twitter on purpose, as I found out so much there that was never reported on MSM but instead covered by smart people (lots of journalists who've been fired for having integrity in our times now do blogs and podcasts) so of course the powers that be who want to see USA destroyed wanted to destroy Twitter. It truly frightens me that there is now a platform where persons who are so satanic / twisted / misinformed / sociopathic can spread homicidal ideas with impunity. This does not bode well for America’s future…

No comments:

Post a Comment