From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, October 23, 2023

I never leave my doctor's office feeling better

American doctors won’t prescribe drugs that actually make you feel good. They claim it's to protect us from getting addicted. They instead write an Rx for psychotropics or uptake inhibitors or derivatives of snake venom, etcetera, which come with a warning, Do Not Stop Taking Abruptly or you could die from “discontinuation syndrome” which leaves me shaking my head saying, um, you mean withdrawal? At age 75 I’d rather be addicted to something that actually makes me feel better than the pharms I get today. Most the drugs my doctors prescribe have such awful side effects that I'm distracted from the initial illness, so I guess you could say the drugs work. Such bad medicine we get in USA. Thank god for cannabis…

No comments:

Post a Comment