From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

I can't help feeling USA deserves everything that is about to happen to us

With our decades of war crimes, I can't help feeling USA deserves everything that is about to happen to us.  

Since Dems are intimidated into inaction, I'm not really mourning the end of USA. Dems’ timid response to MAGA’s onslaught against democracy shows me that WHOEVER is orchestrating this coup is holding something over the head of every politically active Democrat.  

Except Bernie Sanders.  And Jamie Raskin. And Jasmine Crockett. A few voices try and are buried under the barrage of nonsense from Trump / MAGA. 

Every one of them is scared to take a strong stance, and it can only be because of what news stories will come out next day about them. Glad I'm so poor I've got nothing to lose…

 

 All the way at the end of above clip, Biden says he "understands" the protesters and he's trying to get Israel to decrease the war. I am glad to see all of this 

 Biden re antiwar protesters: "I understand their passion and I've been quietly working with the Israeli government to get them to reduce and significantly get out of Gaza, using all that I can to do it." At 1:10 into this clip after “Look folks”

However, the disinformation attackers are leaving Biden's efforts out of the reports and instead are convincing progressive leftists that Biden is guilty of genocide, period. I think he's doing all he can do. 

I think Netanyahu is demonic, a barbarian, shocking Biden too, and it must make the President frustrated and sad to see Americans, who should see the real threat we are facing, just giving in and believing propaganda stories that are blanketing the nation, destroying USA from within. 

Propaganda created MAGA in 2017; now wonder what wonderful new thing will grow out of propaganda aimed at the Left. 

Yes! The End by The Doors, 11 minutes of it, just what I need during this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXqPNlng6uI

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment