Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Earth will reclaim her space.

I find myself thinking, it doesn't matter. The Earth will win in the end. Humans have shown they won’t take responsibility for the damage they're doing to the planet or change their lives an iota if it tramples their “rights,” no matter how many toxins they're pouring into the air water and soil. I think it doesn't matter anymore because the damage is so bad now in 2024 that it's inevitable, Earth will reclaim her space. One way or another, Earth will reclaim her space/time. Me I'm siding with the planet, I'll hide in the trees until this passes, or I do. 

Meantime, expect to see a lot more wiped out towns.

No comments:

Post a Comment