Trump is depleting usa, soon we will have no money credit allies and most important no munitions. I think that's when whoever is behind this coup since 2010 will come forward and take over the country and face it, we will have no way to fight back.
rip usa
Also no strategic oil Reserve oh my God what we are in for hold on it's going to be a bumpy bunch o' months to come
Early 2013 Barack Obama went to Congress and asked them to investigate Fox News after he had been shocked by what people were believing during the 2012 election. But 2013 was already too late, the disinformation was already entrenched in Congress and they would not even take up the idea and attacked the President with the new anti-American vitriol right there in the capitol building. I'm not usually this discouraged but I've been shouting to do something about this since at least 2012 and...
This attack on us was so unconventional we are 30 years behind the power curve now to fight back. We would have to deprogram all the brainwashed Americans and make them turn off the propaganda stations; Fox News should have been unplugged decades ago. I have no idea what we can do from here but someone with some Authority and Power in US gov better figure it out soon.
I think years from now there will not be 50 States but we will have split up, and the more I learn about Mexico the more I hope my home California ends up joining them. I also am not afraid of China in fact they've lifted their whole population up from poverty; some of the worst poverty in world history was in China 50 years ago and now they're thriving. So if China ends up running USA I'm fine with that too because I don't think Communists are Boogeyman I think they're smart so shoot me oops shouldn't say that. I'm 78 years old and dying literally I can feel it day by day and so this Trump embroglio has for me turned into a fascinating Spy novel come true to watch and read as I prepare to leave the planet. Remember, I used to have the same Billet as JD vance, p a o in the Naval Reserves e4 checking out for now

No comments:
Post a Comment