From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, November 18, 2019

Finally. Segueing to Fiction

I am an anthropologist from outer space at the tail end of an 80 year assignment to observe Earth. Now I am making final notes for my report to superiors when I exit the planet... I picked a mountain top town with a large lake to "retire" as the mother ship can get to me easier from here. For now I just wait for my handlers; their arrival time is relative, as is space-time (Einstein almost got it right, bright fellow). They designed my human skin suit to last approximately 80 Earth years, long enough to connect with my handlers and help me blend in with planet locals.
(more to come)
*

I am a galactic anthropologist who arrived in 1948 on assignment to observe and report back after approximately eighty Earth years. The think tank for which I work could see that, after two world wars and an alarming increase in CO2 in the air, the planet was heading for crucial times. So on my assignment I lived through USA's post WW2 boom, the Beatles, NASA's rise, the rise of the war machine, one last attempt to alter the planet's downward slide by acknowledging horrific crimes of pedophile priests in the Catholic Church that did not succeed, then USA's fall and the fall of nations attached to them.
These notes are the first draft of my report:
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment