From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Impeachment displays US dark underbelly.

As I cheer on impeachment hearings, I realize that I'm cheering on sale of deadly weapons to Ukraine, and I've been a pacifist my whole life, even while serving in the Navy. I initially wanted Trump out of office because of his ties to Russia. Now, through a kind of back door control of current events, the impeachment hearings are publicizing this dark side of U.S. foreign policy: When USA says "foreign aid", it often means ammunition.
I wonder why the impeachment did not focus on everything Trump has done to aide Russia. Instead the entire globe is today being treated to a display of USA's financial aid to nations being mostly destructive.
Javelins. Hmm. Since when am I promoting javelins?
I think even these hearings are more information warfare, bk they have been sidelined to show the world the US is a weapons provider claiming to come in peace.
hmm
JAVELIN
Designer Texas Instruments and Martin Marietta
(now Raytheon and Lockheed Martin)
Designed June 1989
Manufacturer Raytheon and Lockheed Martin
Unit cost US$174,000 (missile only, FY2019)[4]
Produced 1996–present
Produced 1996–present
About this website
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
The FGM-148 Javelin is an American man-portable fire-and-forget anti-tank missile fielded to replace the M47 Dragon anti-tank missile in US service.[7] It uses automatic infrared guidance that allows the user to seek cover immediately after launch, as opposed to wire-guided systems, like the Dragon,...
-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment