From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Watching CO2 / climate crisis from 6000 feet

I knew when moved to Tahoe that I'd be watching events such as this acidification of ocean take place, as I've known about a coming climate crisis and its effects since 1979 or so. Now as it takes place, as a former science groupie, I'm fascinated, but as a human being, I'm so disappointed in my species, how they trashed a planet as special as Earth and continue the lifestyles that are destroying it, with all the care of tourists throwing trash on the ground at a carnival. We Will pay a price for this, in ways that we have not anticipated and in ways we've known all along. I know the DOD has worried about rising sea levels and massive movements of humans during the crisis for years. Almost more amazing is humans' willingness to self destruct while allowing a President who is a wrestling celebrity to distract them.
https://www.ecowatch.com/ocean-acidity-california-2641616286.html
"There's a capacity at which the ocean can't absorb any more" CO2 from the atmosphere.

ECOWATCH.COM|BY ECOWATCH
Ocean waters off coast of California acidifying twice as fast as the rest of the world's oceans.
I think they did predict dying fish in the ocean as far back as the 1970s...

No comments:

Post a Comment