From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, December 14, 2019

After I posted that Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal provided startup money for Twitter, I got shadow blocked there

People think Twitter is great as it does not take political ads when probably half the accounts there are propaganda bots flooding your comments with talking points For Free. I don't even participate there anymore as you spend your time fighting back against crazy comments people post At you, not to you, At you.

Plus it's a platform for a dictator to use as he takes over a nation, I mean look at it. Facebook and Twitter both grew into these mammoth successful things due to Mountains of Investment dollars from Who Knows Who and look at the damage they are able to do.

And Americans, like me, just walk right in

Actually I never sign in, just read Twitter, never participate. Lots of information there; but every time I sign in and post a comment there, my computer freezes and I have to reboot.

Also right after I posted on Twitter that Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud provided startup money that made Twitter possible, I got shadow blocked there.

go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment