From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Life in Self-Isolation containing COVID19 can be illuminating

I'm doing movie Yoga. Click on YouTube playlist, sit still back straight breathe as one film plays after another, let yourself feel the hunger, as your groceries have to last... 
*
*
After months of this shutdown, what will things be like?
I'm determined to stay alive just to see what happens.

MEANWHILE 
finally my OCD germaphobia makes sense
Men, please shave those beards as they could be tangled with virus molecules and you don't know it... also people with long hair they wear in loose dangling strands... a virus will latch onto that hair and ride it. Finally I can tell people to keep their beautiful but toxic nasty long hair off of me. Cut it or tie it back, keep it off me

No comments:

Post a Comment