From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, March 16, 2020

Hello out there?


Quarantine: Imagine I'm on a space ship, self contained, traveling through unknown matter, not sure when I will arrive, so have to keep self healthy and fueled... rice, lotsa rice and pasta will get me to my new galaxy.
what happens in 2 months or so when I've been in my apartment, running around my desk for exercise, living on donations and Instacart what they can find on shelves... and the virus is still here? There won't be a vaccine, will I have to stay in my apt now for months years? How crazy am I going to go, will they start giving us suicide kits? I'm freaking a bit...
grateful i'm not an alcoholic or totally broke so I can sip my gimlets through this.
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment