From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Self Isolation like a ride on a space ship

Self isolating, I feel like I'm riding a space ship to an unknown destination, windows and doors of my rooms protect me from hostile elements in the matter outside. I'm well supplied with video and reading material, plus have chores to do to maintain life support. As I fly through space, I'm careful to keep my use of resources down so they last, as I really don’t know how long this trip will take.
I figure it will be about three weeks before we see crammed overwhelmed hospitals as a result of all those people crammed into airports and college age kids doing spring break on beaches past week.
The sun streams directly into my room around 3-5 every afternoon so I sit in the window letting it hit my face. I turn on music to exercise and find other ways to stay healthy within my sterile walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment