From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Home Water Cooler Comedy: 'Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket or are you just happy to be within six feet of me?' (Stephanie Miller)

From Stephanie Miller Show this AM about 45 mins into show:
SM: Let's do a little water cooler comedy, we're around the water cooler during the pandemic, everybody. 
Zoo: [OVERLAPPING] there is no water cooler. No one is at work.
SM:  Even dating now, the ads look different.  [READS] Guy with hand sanitizer seeks girl with Clorox wipes for some good clean fun, come on. 
Social distancing pickup lines:
If Covid-19 doesn't take you out, can I? 
Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket or are you just happy to be within six feet of me?
Now that libraries are closed, I'm checking you out instead.
You can't spell virus without U and I.
Baby, do you need toilet paper, because I can be your Prince Charmin. 
I saw you from across the bar, stay there. 
Without you my life is as empty as a supermarket shelf. 
Hey babe, can I ship you a drink? 
Finally-
I really can't stay. But baby it's Covid-19 outside. 

*
Stephanie Miller https://www.stephaniemiller.com/
watch 6-9 AM on Free Speech TV https://freespeech.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment