From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, April 2, 2020

This is war

Covid is unstoppable, a power stronger than anything we have so we can't fight back. Once it hits its target, that person is deadly sick or dead with few exceptions. A national leader seems to be egging on its progress while bragging through massive casualty numbers, and those trying to survive are hiding behind doors and windows portioning out rations to make them last-
This is war.
*
Weird how covid seems to be engineered to kill humans. I don't think a human did the engineering, I think Earth produced it by heating and melting glaciers, and I think Earth is a living organism... but as I learn more about how this spreads, combined with disinformation to make many people do opposite of what should to avoid disease- it's all very weird. I am staying inside,
*
Thinking of Covid-19 as extended attack on USA, with Trump's inaction and disinformation the weapon, funded by Saudis run by Putin, as AN ACT OF WAR, so hunkering down now as if a nuclear bomb hit every region of USA.
*
rationing my food supply, I eat half or third what would normally do. Found a stash of 3 pounds of whole oats, bags of legumes and beans, cooking them now and eating them instead of going through the dwindling chicken breasts and fish in freezer. I WOULD get an Instacart delivery except they have almost nothing on my list, will try again this weekend. Got a notice just now on my door saying 1200 dollars is coming into my account with Social Security tomorrow and I'll believe it when I see it. Meanwhile freaking that there might have been virus on that piece of paper. 
At least my elastic waist bands are loosening... 
*
What is happening to USA right now with Covid-19 is a lot like what happens to populations when USA starts bombing them
-

Kay Ebeling
Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment