From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Please, Nancy, Go Home and Stay There

I don't care what anyone says, I think Nancy Pelosi is a FLAKE and if she had let Congress investigate Bush/Cheney in 2008 instead of saying "let's just move on" the Whole World would be working better now AND if she had frigging retired when I said she should... guys like Adam Schiff would have been in charge and we'd have gotten Trump out of office. Instead she's got a PR guy putting her on every talk show "from home" hesitating and half-measuring and leading what's left of the left to demise.
Disagree with me, I don't care, I've watched her since high school. I think she was never trained, never had a real job, has NO IDEA what real humans go through in life. She's a relic from a time when the only women who had careers like hers were rich connected wives. That's all she ever was.
THERE I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment