From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Trying to find word to describe what Trump is doing to USA

The Trump coup is getting intimidating, with a sinister kind of messaging that leads to a 17-year-old going across state lines to shoot black people, just one of many guys who seem post-adolescent for life who are now walking around American towns with military grade rifles on their shoulders.
This is turning dark, I'm trying to find the word.
It includes helplessness. The attack on the Post Office is, to me, their way of showing us what they can do, how impotent we are with our caucuses and voting campaigns against the monster that has taken over USA.
The guns, QAnon, they're all part of it. I'm terrorized at this point. And no one really knows who's doing this, Donny Trump is an actor, someone else is writing the script.
I'm so glad I don't have to go out of my house most days because I don't want to go out of my house. I'm even planning my deliveries for times when I know the least amount of my neighbors will be out, but even that does not work.
For several weeks, I got my Instacart groceries around the same time every Sunday morning, then for several weeks the same Trumpzombie neighbor would be sitting in the lobby without a mask on every time I'd go get my delivery.  As I walked by she'd cough without even covering her frigging mouth with her hand when I walked by.  When she was there and did that several weeks in a row, knowing this woman is also one of the fundie Christians who express hate everywhere so I already tried to avoid, I began to wonder if she was coughing near me on purpose kind kind of like the videos of Karens in grocery stores.  So now I'm not keeping a regular schedule, so she can't stalk me anymore Now even I don't know when I'm going to call for another Instacart delivery- probably when I run out of vodka.
I think I got off topic.
Trying to find the word to describe the turn USA is taking right now:  sinister, frightening, Christian Taliban, menacing from persons who appear to be brainwashed, which makes them double scary.  
*
AND WE don't even know who is behind it. Who is writing Donny's scripts? Who is taking over our country? 
I bet the kid who killed two people in Kenosha yesterday was reading QAnon posts.
*
Intimidation
Menacing
"Idaho State Police personnel determined they could not have made arrests on the spot without elevating the potential for violence," and that an investigation was ongoing into any criminal behavior "that may have occurred."
On Monday, an Idaho State Police spokeswoman, Lynn Hightower, said she wasn't aware of any pending charges against protesters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment