From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, August 24, 2020

The planet is saying same thing I am: Humans, You Have To Change

Or she will kill you, like she's doing now with Covid
Americans Are In Denial that their own lifestyles and conveniences are destroying the planet. I am watching California Burn and no one wants to let go of their steering wheels. Or turn off their ACs. Two hurricanes are heading towards Texas at once bk the Gulf is So Hot. Still Americans say, I Can't Change, there's no other choices. Funny, I'm a cripple on Social Security and I found a way to quit driving. I moved to a bus line in a town that's cool enough to not need AC. You Can do it, you can make changes in your life to save the planet. If you don't want to, well then, burn.
Every human driving a fossil fuel burning car is partly responsible for California fires.
Nothing less than a complete change of lifestyle will stop the fires. Nothing ,
-Kay Ebeling 
I posted this on Facebook and immediately lost two friends who said I'm not being "fair" and am "judging" them. Snarling at me that they can't afford electric cars as if I could.
How can one see their lifestyle is destroying the planet and not change their lifestyle?
Once again I wonder why I am so weird and different. BUT I'm also safe as I moved years ago to a place out of the heat and fires where you don't even need AC all summer long. So, right now I'm grateful for my weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment