From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, August 24, 2020

I am Buzz Kill with Brains

By Kay Ebeling
*
I think the planet itself created Covid 19, because humans were doing so much damage. An act of Nature produced the simplest of life forms, an RNA strand of virus targeted to attack humans, and released it into the atmosphere of Earth in 2019.
Because no amount of fires and floods would get the message to the humans to stop being so destructive of the planet's surface.
So now, as humans try one way after another to return to "the way life used to be," the planet is trying to send us a message, Humans have to stop living the way life used to be.
I think the Covid 19 virus is showing us that nature is bigger than all of us. As long as we don’t live in balance with other life on the planet, Earth will shower us with viruses, until we finally figure it out.
As far back as 2015 when I moved to Tahoe, I knew something critical was coming, but I thought it was going to be from the changing climate. Then after Donald Trump got elected, I knew he'd herald in whatever horrible thing was coming. 
My plan then was to move to London. I had the hotel picked out half my bags packed January 2020. Then Covid 19 hit.
When I was planning to go to London, I figured I'd been wrong about Trump and the climate. The crisis that I thought was coming did not strike yet in fall 2019.
Then Covid hit and I was not able to leave USA. I'm glad I prepared though for a different crisis, I knew enough to move into ab isolated place.  In this apartment, I'm safe and hidden and cut off from most people. Especially after living here a while, and realizing how much my particular apartment is hidden from the world, hidden from the sun, keeping me cool even on the hottest days under the shade of trees, I see-
I am smart and resourceful, a survivor 
*
Cut paragraph:
See in 2015 when I moved here, I was almost in a state of panic, knowing that something critical was about to happen. I thought it was going to be the climate, the CO2 poisoning that everyone was denying because no one wants to give up their right to the drive through a burger joint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment