From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Motrin/NSAIDS/Ibuprofen cause heart disease, journalist doing research

Have you taken Motrin or NSAIDS long term and developed high BP or heart disease? If so, contact me.
I am recovering from what I call "Motrin Poisoning" and wonder if there are others in the world having this experience. I admit I took lots of Ibuprofen, I know people who take it by the handful.
I am also a journalist so am now looking for others who survived Motrin Poisoning for an article I want to write. I hope also to prevent others from having this experience.
In 2015 the FDA put out a warning that large doses of Ibuprofen / Motrin / NSAIDS can actually CAUSE heart disease. Not one doctor I went to in 5 years knew this, in fact one doc told me to keep taking the Motrin so I could exercise to lower BP in spite of pain, when it was Motrin raising my high BP to begin with.
My BP was 220/190 for months, heart rate flying, and edema developing everywhere with weight gain. And I'm vegan. It made no sense. Doctors told me to change my diet and I started eating meat. I had been taking ibuprofen in large doses for 8 years as I have a lot of pain. Went to 5 doctors, they prescribed Rx's but BP meds did not help.
When I stopped the Motrin, the BP dropped immediately into normal range, within HOURS. In following months, the edema swelling has gone away as well.
My heart is damaged now, I can feel it, after 8 months of a very painful detox when I stopped taking the Motrin. I think the only reason this experience did not kill me is I used to teach Yoga, even lived in an ashram, so I kept using breaths and other yoga techniques but Could Not bring down the BP and heart rate until I stopped the Motrin.
The FDA published in 2015 that Motrin can cause heart disease, but not one doctor I saw knew about it. Have you had a similar experience? If so please contact me so I can get more info for the article I will write on this.
Below is URL for FDA published info, there are a handful of other articles in medical journals, but Not Enough info has gotten to the public about Motrin Poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment