From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, September 27, 2019

We Have No House Leadership and that's a big part of the problem

When people get plastic surgery, they are incapacitated, and DRUGGED, for several days. Look at Nancy P's eyes. How many days did we lose House Leadership while she was recovering from wrinkle removal surgery?
I say it the way I see it.
She has NEVER understood the importance of her job bk she was placed in it. Not a feminist who worked her way up, she was born and married into it.
If Adam Schiff were speaker, we'd be finished w impeachment now, I bet.
Pelosi made speech yesterday that the time is now to fight sounding like she was about to fall asleep. I'm sorry but I do not sense great leadership here. I see someone who looks like she woke up for five minutes to make her speech and now is going back to sleep. After a stop at the doc to get her eyes redone.
I'll watch. If she gets results I'll eat my hat as they used to say but I'm looking at what's happened under her leadership last 20 years and not getting excited-

No comments:

Post a Comment