From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, July 24, 2020

Russia brought down USA through our TV sets

I've found a way to make sense of Trump. Every time he says something outrageous, think of him as reading a script written by Russian KGB trained propagandists. The message is not just to be heard by Americans, it's going out to the whole world. In between Trump's lines and in his inflections, you learn: "Americans claimed for decades to be the greatest and now look at them."
This is more than information warfare. I find myself amazed at how brilliant this coup really is, even though I live on the losing side.
They brought down USA through our TV sets.
When Trump says, "We're in great shape," while thousands of Americans die daily in overflowing hospitals, think of him as speaking for Putin and the Prince: Mass death of Americans is their goal. 
I keep remembering 2 years ago when I was still speaking to my neighbors, and one was going on about how happy she was she voted for Trump, when I mentioned Brexit and she did not know what Brexit was, because she does not read news it's too depressing. In my usual serenity I said to her, "Americans deserve everything they're about to get."
I think of what I said to her when I see her now outside walking her dog, finally wearing a mask. "Americans deserve everything we are about to get."  Finally in June the low income Trump voters in my building have started wearing masks; a couple still won't and they are always in the laundry room so I'm washing all my clothes by hand and finding I really like washing stuff by hand, even my sheets. 
*
By 
Kay Ebeling
Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment