From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Finding posts I wrote years ago, here's another cool one

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2013

I have to remember I'm a visitor to this planet, here mainly to observe. Every winter I watch these humans in their Christmas rituals and, to be honest, I get jealous. It looks so warm and cozy, those family hearths and whatever. I have to remind myself, “This is something they do, not me,” so I can sit back and enjoy the scene from my platform here in the High Desert, taking notes, always taking notes. I have to admit though, a turkey dinner with trimmings would entertain these senses I have while in this human body better than my daily fare of rice and vegetables, which seems to be the only Earth food my stomach will tolerate. Oh well, hope to get back to my home planet soon, wherever it is, and compare notes with the other journalist travelers as to what they found while visiting their solar systems. Meanwhile, I ride around and around, waiting for January 1 when all this disruption stops and we return to normal schedules. Oh Mother Ship, when are you coming to get me?
Posted just now on Facebook, where you can find me here

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2013 original post:

ANOTHER ONE:

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013

LadyWomen born 1945-60, Gray Tweens, now face poverty in old age

.
Ladywomen:  Not housewives, not career women, females who came of age too early for Ms Magazine but too late for Ladies Home Journal are today's "Ladywomen" though we could also be called “gray tweens.” Ladywomen grew up thinking we’d be supported by a husband and wound up supporting ourselves, usually in low paying jobs, often raising kids singlehandedly as well, as we Ladywomen were also the first of the “single mom” phenomenon.  Now as I become an old lady, my suspicions are confirmed, women from my generation, born 1945 to 62 or so, are facing poverty in unprecedented numbers, just because of the quirky period of time in which we happened to be born.  When I grew up,.. 
ANOTHER ONE: 

SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2013

My homeless encounter w/Charlie Sheen


Someday I'd love to ask Charlie Sheen if a priest got to him when he was a kid, causing all this sex/drugs dysfunction, and also ask if he remembers the most horrible looking female he ever saw in his life, me, driving by him that day. His eyes met mine as I inched by.  Horror.  Repugnance shock.  Ugh.  UGH!!!  That's what his face said as he looked at me. 

MORE TO COME 

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment