From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, February 23, 2024

Negativity Alert

I'm beginning to think Putin has already taken over our govt, that except for a few stragglers, this coup is DONE, and Democrats are guilty of letting this happen. RIP USA

In the '70s and '80s I worked with many Russian journalists, in Newsroom at NASA, so I learned then how Soviet tactics controlled information. So in 2013 first time I saw Fox News I knew Russia was using it to twist the truth. Broadcasting on every US cable station. We Let Them!

It's as if John LeCarre wrote a sci-fi horror genre book.

Coup Was Planned for Years.

Every appeal etc to stop MAGA is met with obstacles that seem to have been put there in advance. Shame on USA for watching TV and getting fat while this happened. RIP USA

I wish I was a drinker, I'd get drunk right now

No comments:

Post a Comment