Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

blogging

All over America freeways are jammed right now, in this record hot 4th, pouring record amounts of CO2 into the air, plus more plane flights this holiday than ever before. In this heat. Making sure it gets hotter. As a visitor from elsewhere whose time on Earth is drawing to a close, all I can do is shake my head. Humans are about to go through climate hell and they're too busy watching the road in front of them to see what they're doing to the planet. Or to care. I hope there is such a thing as an after life and that I come back two or three centuries from now and see how this turns out. I also hope there are other planets to be born on where the inhabitants are… smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment