Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

WTF am I doing with these transcripts?

When I hear something significant on a news clip or podcast, I get the AI generated transcript, clean it up to make it readable, then post it at my blog. It's ironic because until November 2022 I supplemented my social security working as a transcriber, watching since 2010 as AI approached and threatened to take over all the work.

Luckily I was 74 years old by the time that happened and tucked into senior housing behind the pine trees in one of the most beautiful resort towns in America, South Lake Tahoe.

Now I can be the transcription client. I can take a video and get the AI generated transcript and clean it up and post it here.

It may not be me writing those posts, but it's my editorial judgment which videos I post transcripts from here at City of Angels Blog.

Past few days everything I hear and see seems to be should Biden quit or not and I find that totally uninspiring.

In fact I find it defeating.

City of Angels Blog is always in the moment and present tense, who knows what I’ll be posting about here next. Weblogging 

*

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment