Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Trump wanted to destroy the Republican Party from the start, looks like he succeeded in that one thing

By Kay Ebeling

The goal was to destroy the Republican party back in 2015 when Trump first came down the elevator. If I remember right, a LOT of pundits were saying that, even quoting anonymous sources. Donald Trump’s real purpose running for President to start with was to destroy the Republican Party, wonder if anyone else remembers that.

Now that Hulk Hogan headlined the Repub convention and their VP pick is a con artist who conned the biggest con artist, I’d say Trump’s original goal was met. He's destroyed the Republican Party.

Which bothers me, because I'm mostly a centrist, like to walk the fine line as an Independent in the middle and have even voted now and then for Republicans. HW Bush, I liked him, don’t remember why now but back then I liked him.

Anyway. I'm glad the Romney and Bush and Arnold S side of the party has stayed away from Trump. I'm enjoying the story now from my perch on top of a mountain where I watch in a low rent room on three laptops while gazing out the window at the glorious Tahoe sky.

I got to live through one of the most amazing periods in world history, born 1948 riding the planet all the way to this amazing final act. Hope it's the final act. I don't need anymore drama, just pass laws and stay out of the news, please, Congress. I want to just goof off for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment