Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, August 23, 2024

This Blog is dedicated to Harris / Walz until November

As I take a few days off, please read the collection of posts / transcripts supporting Harris/ Walz I recently posted here: 

What is the transcript project at City of Angels Blog?

The Transcript Project is a service for readers and writers, documenting in print speakers I find online who I think are addressing critical issues of our times. I used to make my living as a transcriber until AI took over my job so now I use AI generated transcripts to do this blog. Here are samples

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Transcript: Republican Mayor John Giles calls on moderates to put country first, applauds Kamala Harris at DNC

"We all need an adult in the White House and we've seen

TRANSCRIPT: Jasmine Crockett speech at DNC: "Harris has a resume; Trump has a rap sheet" "She resides over the Senate while he keeps our national Secrets next to his..." read it here

!!!

I worked this hard in 1976 to get Jimmy Carter elected, blogged about it here a while back. hey, what can I say, I don't even have a cat..

My 'counter culture reach-out project' for Jimmy Carter 1976, to get Vietnam war era 'dropouts' to drop back in and vote for him
cityofangels25.blogspot.com
My 'counter culture reach-out project' for Jimmy Carter 1976, to get Vietnam war era 'dropouts' to drop back in and vote for him
I got an A ++ on the paper I wrote about the project, which I found in a box last week after months of searching , scanned below: I had wan...

Read about it here: 

https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2023/12/my-counter-culture-reach-out-project.html?fbclid=IwY2xjawE1mPZleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHehVRr6a5AinY8X0hYLDVYD0PNAMA85bg4fLCI-DvcpegOgTVX-d8Ksh2A_aem_Oiqv3pIQ5r2GrSRsfCHR0Q

-ke

No comments:

Post a Comment