Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

It's starting! Earth passed 1.5c effects- Waves overtake Long Beach Calif coast- Sci-fi sort of- Eternal journalist dispatch to space overlords at DIY Hospice on a Heating Planet blog

Yesterday while surfing on YouTube looking for climate reports, a few seconds into this video the nudges became excited like allergen molecules in sunlight, saying look at this look at this look at this.

I looked and realized 

This is it. 

This is the beginning. 

It's starting! Waves crash into homes along L.A. coast, effects of passing 1.5 C already are already being felt. Humans will soon be forced to relocate- Eternal journalist dispatch

Sci-fi sort of

It seems like one climate effect affects another and that affects another and the Heat and Devastation increase exponentially. 

In this video, I watch humans watch the ocean attack Long Beach beachfront and wonder how much farther is that water going to go before somebody does something drastic to stop this, or are they just going to let it happen. 

SMH over how befuddling these humans are. 

From here until God knows how this ends, we will be watching footage like this of nature taking back her territory, witnessing the effects of going past 1.5 C already, how devastating the climate crisis already is, and it just makes you wonder how bad is it going to get. 

VIDEO ABOVE Massive Waves Flood Long Beach Peninsula ONSCENE TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6osndzgQt0 

AND AT BOTTOM Massive waves, coastal flooding hit Long Beach Fox 11 LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdoAFg1HvRs 

***********

So the summary of this dispatch from planet Earth to the overlords is that the climate crisis is happening faster and humans are having to pack up and move fast as one disaster after another hits different areas. I don't know how long it's going to take them to figure out what's going on, they may never.

peace out, sunshine,

Cassandra traveling through time and space, I look forward to seeing you all in person soon, as I'm approaching 80 years in this human body so I ain't going to be here too much longer.

*******

My job is to watch and report to my overlords out in the universe. somewhere. Hopefully when I leave this body I'll meet them in person, how ever it's done once you're not in a body anymore.

I'm so grateful. that I am so crippled that I can't do anything but sit here and blog. As usual, the nudges who run the eternal journalist operation from somewhere out in space have arranged everything. 

The apartment I landed in is a lot like a BOQ suite, I just realized. I need to be more grateful to the nudges who kept me here in Tahoe.

Way back in 2015 I was living in the Mojave Desert looking for newfangled spacecraft that I'd heard innovative engineers were building there, I learned that the planet had passed the tipping point for climate, the global tipping point. 

Back then I hadn't realized there were nudges running everything in my life.

I decided to move to South Lake Tahoe as a place to ride out the climate crisis for the cool air and freshwater with access to modern conveniences as even though it's a small town. it's a resort. For some reason up here at 6,000 ft the nudges are much more apparent, they can't even try to hide from me up here.

Massive waves, coastal flooding hit Long Beach

SCREENSHOTS from ONSCENE














RELATED

Monday, August 3, 2026

Sci-fi: Eternal journalist on Earth assignment since 1955- NEW at Heating Planet blog

I am an eternal journalist; for thousands of Earth years I've traveled the universe and hovered as an observer where populations are going through crises, and Earth is in trouble.

Friday, August 28, 2026

Fires- Reno mayor to arrest Trump, GOP, and Big Oil Eternal Journalist dispatch at Heating Planet blog- sci-fi sort of

We will hold you accountable, says Mayor Hillary Schieve menacingly. "In the state of Nevada we take it very serious. 90% of fires are human caused." That means to me she is going to go after Big Oil like a Sheriff in the Old West going after crooks. Great, investigate Donald Trump and the

-ke






No comments:

Post a Comment