Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, September 4, 2026

Is doing time on Earth a punishment? Eternal Journalist musing

Universe, by NASA

I really hope next place I go on this Eternal Journalist assignment is cleaner. I mean Earth is beautiful but when you get down to the nitty gritty, it is really gritty. Worms and every kind of organism everywhere all the way up to the humans, who all exude this odious effluvium from all different parts of their bodies. I mean, the place is full of germs, gross. 

I sometimes think we're sent to planet Earth as a kind of punishment. Religion taught us that if you're bad you go to hell; but I think that bad thing is something we did on another planet, and what sent us here. Life on Earth is a punishment that deceives you with this beautiful blue bright globe in the sky. Down here on the ground it's down and dirty. 

Even our bodies here are like punishment. As I mentioned before, the waste we have to deal with; when you get to your '80s it becomes a real issue, believe me. 
And our skin I mean if you touch it too hard or anything sharp or hot or too cold touches it, it hurts like hell. 
Interesting choice of words. 
We are trapped inside part of the punishment.
The whole time you're on this planet you're subject to viruses and diseases that come from the planet itself. 
I really hope next place I go is a little more hospitable.
and accommodating.
I assume the next place I go will be a planet, that's all I can see from here anyway.
********

Monday, August 3, 2026

Sci-fi: Eternal journalist on Earth assignment since 1955- NEW at Heating Planet blog

I am an eternal journalist; for thousands of Earth years I've traveled the universe and hovered as an observer where populations are going through crises, and Earth is in trouble.

Friday, August 28, 2026

Fires- Reno mayor to arrest Trump, GOP, and Big Oil Eternal Journalist dispatch at Heating Planet blog- sci-fi sort of

We will hold you accountable, says Mayor Hillary Schieve menacingly. "In the state of Nevada we take it very serious. 90% of fires are human caused." That means to me she is going to go after Big Oil like a Sheriff in the Old West going after crooks. Great, investigate Donald Trump and the

keblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment