Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, August 28, 2026

Fires- Reno mayor to arrest Trump, GOP, and Big Oil Eternal Journalist dispatch at Heating Planet blog- sci-fi sort of

We will hold you accountable, says Mayor Hillary Schieve menacingly. "In the state of Nevada we take it very serious. 90% of fires are human caused." That means to me she is going to go after Big Oil like a Sheriff in the Old West going after crooks. Great, investigate Donald Trump and the GOP and the oil industry, the ones who lied to the world for decades saying global warming was a hoax. Yes these fires are human caused, because humans ignored warnings about global warming from science for decades. VIDEO Reno mayor's urgent warning after devastating Hawk Fire Aug 24 NewsNation

It's global warming, not some dude flicking a cigarette, that's causing the fires all across the planet. I'm shaking my head as humanoids show show a strange ability to not say what is happening and instead look for somebody to blame For fires and floods when humanoids did it to themselves 

Yes these fires are human caused because humans ignored the warnings from scientists for decades. 

100% of the rapid spreading fast moving hotter than ever before fires taking place all over the globe right now are 100% human caused because humans ignored warnings and science. 

In my job as the Eternal journalist I'm shaking my head watching this Western woman act like a Sheriff ready to go after the one guy who caused all the trouble.

**********

RELATED POST:

Sci-fi: Eternal journalist on Earth assignment since 1955- NEW at Heating Planet blog- For thousands of Earth years I've traveled the universe and hovered as an observer where populations are going through crises, and Earth is in trouble. Fiction based on fact started here. https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2026/08/sci-fil-eternal-journalist-earth.html

*********************

People have been driving through desert dry hot summer roads since at least the 1940s in the American West in much more volatile vehicles than today's, and one or two sparks didn't touch off a fire like it does now. 

Same thing happened with the Caldor fire here a few years back. Local law enforcement were sure that these two local yokels who had a campsite near the origin were the reason the fire destroyed huge parts of the terrain for Miles just south of me. 

Almost everyone in this region is a Republican even the people who have no money and depend on government they just do without. So it's likely at a top government level this county is run by people who believe Donald Trump when he says global warming is a hoax which is the reason The climate crisis is so bad now. 

These humanoids could have started tackling this problem way back in the 70s when scientists were first shouting about it, and now that they're living with the repercussions, they want to find somebody to blame.

Blame yourselves, humans, and get your act together or it's going to be too late 

*****

Since it looked like I was going to stick around on Earth after reporting on the pedophile priest crisis, here https://cityofangels12.blogspot.com/  and here https://cityofangels3.blogspot.com/ I had plans to go to Liverpool so I could absorb the Beatles memorabilia museums and report back on their cultural influence, but the nudges kept me here. 

Seems my dispatches on the climate crisis on planet Earth are going to illuminate the curiously ignorant way humans are responding to this ecological crisis, often doing the exact opposite of what they should do. My invisible overlords will undoubtedly study these reports I'm filing to understand why humanoids self-destruct in this way which has apparently happened on other planets around the galaxies as well. 

Earthlings have been drill baby drilling and burn baby burning relentlessly for decades, ignoring all the warnings from scientists, all of them, humans all over this planet are responsible for the fires that are burning right now. 

The president of the United States, who repeated over and over that global warming was a hoax, is probably the most guilty party of all as to who caused the fires on in this planet in 2026. 

I wonder, will the mayor of Reno, when she ends her final term this year, start a movement to investigate and prosecute the GOP and the president and the entire oil industry for their responsibility for these fires? I wish she would but in my 70 + years of observing this species, I doubt she will. 

************

The nudges kept me from being able to move out of South Lake Tahoe and now with the climate crisis accelerating, I'm glad I'm still here because it just stays a little cooler than anywhere else and we have lots of water even rain when no one else is having rain. I used to cry about being stranded here and now I'm so grateful. 

Nudges are how the invisible overlords who run the Eternal journalist program communicate with me across galaxies.

I owe it all to the nudges 

The nudges have been with me since I started City of Angels Blog in 2007 [ https://cityofangels3.blogspot.com ] posting about the pedophile priest crimes in the Catholic church [ https://cityofangels12.blogspot.com ] because I'm one of the survivors. 

The nudges drive me to open certain videos and learn things I need to learn that I wouldn't think of by myself. As I get older I learn more and more to just listen to the nudges.


******

FROM VIDEO:

2 minutes, 12 seconds
 WELL, RIGHT NOW, IT'S STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. I WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER. THAT MOST
2 minutes, 20 seconds
FIRES ARE 90% HUMAN COST. AND THAT CREATES OBVIOUSLY A CATASTROPHIC EVENT IN CITIES.
2 minutes, 28 seconds
AND HERE'S THE ONE THING I WOULD SAY ARE DOESN'T MATTER WHERE IT HOWEVER, WHAT I WOULD SAY IS IN NEVADA, WE DON'T
2 minutes, 36 seconds
PLAY AND WE WILL MAKE SURE WE WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE. AND WE WILL PROSECUTE YOU TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE YOU HAVE
2 minutes, 43 seconds
RUINED THOUSANDS OF LIKES. AND SO JUST KNOW IN THE STATE OF NEVADA, WE TAKE IT VERY SERIOUS. S
I WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER. THAT MOST
2 minutes, 20 seconds
FIRES ARE 90% HUMAN CAUSED. AND THAT CREATES OBVIOUSLY A CATASTROPHIC EVENT IN CITIES.

***

As usual MSM is clueless too 

Update on Nevada’s ‘human-caused’ Hawk Fire as thousands evacuate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYHmBWEoM8&t=1061s 

PRESS BRIEFING: Hawk Fire tops 13,000 acres near Peavine Mountain, confirmed human-caused https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqa1qpJotnY


Nevada under state of emergency as “human-caused” Hawk Fire closes in on Reno


**********
Kay Blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment