Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Spokane flames race along treetops so fire leaps over barriers and outruns firefighters . THIS IS IT Global Warming is here and... watch out

Everything climate scientists predicted and warned against since at least 1979 when I first heard about global warming is now coming true; and when I watched this video, the words came out of my mouth: Earth is fighting backHumans had decades, decades, to prepare for and alleviate the climate catastrophe that is now playing out across the globe. We chose Idiocracy over Science and this is it. THIS IS IT. I sit perched at 6000 feet prepared, I hope, for what we're all going to go through for the next years and who knows how this will play out... Be Alert
"Witnesses described the blaze making sustained crown runs with flames racing through treetops 2:47 rather than creeping along the ground., a phenomenon that allows a fire to outrun containment efforts entirely and leap over natural barriers."
YES
THIS IS IT
DIY Hospice blog has to return to climate coverage as the hell of 2026 and soon after is what motivated me to start posting about climate predictions in Oct 2025 and now it's happening. Google has made it impossible to post transcripts the way I used to so here we go who knows what will come next.
I ain't forgetting VIrginia's book just reading slowly these days
PS not sure if sustained crown run fires were predicted. 
***********
more to come

MOREKE BLOGGER

No comments:

Post a Comment