Here is what you find when you type Melania the Spy in the search engine of my blog, just to remind people. https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/search?q=Melania+the+Spy
Samples
[Correction 8/1/26- Epstein cartel introduced them]
Tuesday, November 5, 2024
Epstein introduced them; jibes with my theory that Melania was a spy from the start
Melania is likely most successful Russian spy ever deployed in USA
“Epstein also claimed that the first time Donald Trump slept with Melania was on Lolita Express -- his plane.”
I just heard it on Kimmel then googled it, and it's from Epstein’s own voice on tape, reported widely. (UPDATE Nov 29 I went through Michael Wolff's transcripts and this part about Melania is no longer online. But it was there when I posted this post so I am leaving this post here.)
![]() |
| 45th US First Lady |
It was Epstein who connected Trump with the Russian female spy. She seduced the fake rich man, sat him in front of a TV set to watch Fox News, and the synergy of decades of espionage by Russia in America came to fruition. We got a foreign agent in the White House.
That's what I think and I'm sticking to it. Meanwhile type
MORE
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Who was Melania really working for in 1990s when she snatched Donald Trump?
Melania is a Red Sparrow who got her photograph nude "grabbing herself by the p---" published before meeting Donald at a party in 1998. Then she snatched him, married him, and stuck him in front of a TV set with Fox News on. That is how Melania the Spy helped destroy USA, she's likely one of the most successful undercover agents in world history.
![]() |
| showing us who she really is |
Why was she holding 2 Bibles at the inauguration? One for hubby and one for her to silently take her own oath.
First they put Fox News on cable lineups in 1995, then they probly sent over several Sparrows to work on several target useful-idiot billionaires. Poor Melania, she succeeded and had to stay with this orange piece of wobbly flesh for all these years now
*
That pussy grabbing inclination o
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Someone got him to turn on Fox News and sit there for 20 years watching and learning. Melania the spy.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Melania the Spy helped make this happen, that's what I think and I'm sticking to it
https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2017/05/melania-russian-spy.html
https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2017/02/while-russians-run-white-house-we.html
https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2017/02/did-anyone-else-notice.html
https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2017/02/leaking-to-press-is-patriotic-and-brave.html
Previous posts I wrote on topic of Melania the Spy linked above
Tuesday, January 21, 2025
Manifest destiny to Mars while we on Earth all watch from our tents; today's blog post w Maddow video/ transcript, Spy vs Spy and more
I was going to stop blogging, then watched Colbert and
I told you Melania was a spy
https://cityofangels25.blogspot.com/2025/01/manifest-destiny-to-mars-while-we-on.html
Based on a joke by Stephen Colbert last night




No comments:
Post a Comment