Not just L.A., the City of Angels Is Everywhere
From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance

Home of The Covid-19 Transcripts and The Heating Planet Project
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, August 21, 2026

Google, what happened to you? Give it away for free and make millions, you said, What a concept, SMH

When Google started way back in 1998, it had a special San Francisco spirit. Give it away for free and you make millions.

I remember repeating that idea in my head over and over as I was riding Transit in the late 90s to 2010 in L.A, watching Google grow..

What a concept, I would think to myself. Give away something really valuable for free and you get so many customers or viewers or subscribers that you create value from nothing, make your site so widespread that advertisers have to spend their money there. Wow! Create something from nothing. Back then I still carried residue from the time I spent with Timothy Leary in Orange County in the '60s.

And that's what Google was for the first near 30 years, SPECIAL

But from what I hear and see, it ain't a cool company from San Francisco anymore. Maybe some of the grunts and mid-level employees live there but the owners are likely in some autocratic overseas country that does not get the spirit of

Give it away for free and soon it will be worth millions. 

I can't wait for USA to get back to what it used to be or at least something like it without all the corporate money dominance. Same with Google.

"Inshitification" is what Kyle Kulinski calls it here

Video above shows Google may be doing a trumpian self-destruction. Remove the revenue and all those independent voices will disappear.
"It's like they're intent
14 minutes, 26 seconds
on destroying everything that works"
ke

No comments:

Post a Comment