Whoever came up with this strategy to take over the United States was brilliant: Use lies innuendo and a gyrating clown to make Americans elect a foreign agent as president.
| ***book |
In America we the citizens are stuck here like sitting ducks just vulnerable and waiting for them to attack. Kind of like what the president has let happen to the sailors on the USS Lincoln aircraft carrier.
Whoever is running this attack on USA is, if nothing else, a brilliant military strategist. The information Warfare attacks have been incremental, little by little; Trump's first Administration replaced federal judges around the country at every level with someone who was part of his cult.
Little By Little they took over
It started with Fox News; we should have stopped them in 1997 when they started broadcasting anti-American propaganda. Now we have people in office everywhere who grew up in Republican households so all they ever heard was right wing spin, and now they're making federal law and policy based on propaganda that was designed to destroy the United States.
We are losing One Freedom At A Time and have no idea who is really running the country, it isn't Americans who believe in the Constitution that's for sure. It's shameful but when I look back at the last 30 years of US policy, how many illegal Wars we entered how many civilians we killed, I get it.
I get why they want to destroy us.
I just hope what comes out of this in the end is better than what we have now because face it what we have now hasn't been very good for a long time except for a small part of the population so. for now I'm just going to sit here on my Mountain top, the fool on the hill, and watch and wait for the mothership to come and get me and take me wherever I'm going next.
******************
Later this morning:
"More than 200 days at sea. No port calls. No clear end in sight" USA attacked from within Part 2 "Destroyed supply hubs, disappearing allies, questionable war planning, and aircraft-carrier redesigns
I ASKED AI and it said:
- Concealment and Surprise: Hiding true military strength, troop movements, or operational plans (historically called a "bodyguard of lies") to catch an adversary off guard. [1, 2, 3]
- Justification and Mobilization: Fabricating threats or framing unprovoked aggression as defensive or humanitarian acts to win domestic and international support. [1, 2, 3]
- State-Controlled Media: Silencing independent reporting and flooding domestic channels with state narratives.
- Digital Disinformation: Using automated bot networks, fake accounts, and fabricated content to manipulate social media.
***
Art on this post is cover of
BOOK
**************]
-ke

No comments:
Post a Comment